I was tagged by swing-dancer-for-life
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 10 songs, Then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping.
Here we go:
1) Sunspot Baby— Bob Seger
2) Wonderful World—Sam Cooke
3) Think For Yourself— George Harrison
4) Ruler of Everything— Tally Hall
5) Ring of Fire— Johnny Cash
6) You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)— Bruce Springsteen
7) Mary’s Place— Bruce Springsteen
8) Swingtown—Steve Miller Band
9) Instant Karma— John Lennon
10) Be Born— Tally Hall
My i-pod has decided to give off the impression that I am an old white dude. Shit.
Ok, I’m tagging:
stanislas-cordova, bead-bead, opus-72, mircromess, erikaehm, unapologeticallyahomicidalkoala, topgearsteph, sarahwhit, normalontheoutside, sequinssequence